Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A little kindness goes a long way. Treasured words from an aspiring author:
Thanks for your honest opinion and truthfulness, which is hard to find at a lot of places now days. It did a wonderful job on the video and I think that perhaps you are right in that it might be a little costly of an adventure for me right now. I didn't realize all the hurdles I would have to take as a new author. You really opened my eyes. Before I undertake publishing my book I need to research every avenue of marketing and publishing in order for my book to be a success as well as save up some more money.

I am so sorry for taking up your valuable time. It means a lot to me that you have helped me this much and may God bless you for your kindness in going out of your way to help a small fry like me.

Kind regards

Ricky

No comments: